Latest update about Covid 19 in Washington DC
Up to January 2021, the capitol city of the USA is in phase 2 of the pandemic.
So, what does this status mean:
- Restaurants in Washington DC, can only operate up to 25% of its capacity
- Not all Smithsonian museums are open to public. We encourage to check online to its respective museum institution for its latest update
- Tours to the Capitol building and congress are closed to public until further notice. Pedestrians are allowed to walk on exteriors only.
- Arlington Cemetery is open to public 9am til 5 pm
- Currently open to public museums are:
- The bible museum
- Spy museum
- Lincoln’s Cottage (weekends only)
- George Washington’s House, Mount Vernon State
Current Status of our Services
Since February 2021 our regular sightseeing and tailored tours are operating to the top of 10 passengers on board our vehicles. We can accommodate larger parties up to request, but we need notice ahead in advance. Feel free to fill up our contact survey . We encourage to watch our video about safety procedures aboard our vehicles to avoid spreading COVID 19
We have implemented the following safety measures to prevent the spread of Covid 19 while using our service
- The use of mask is mandatory. Client must bring their own mask / face shield. Other wise we will provide one at customer’s expense
- Alcohol gel will be available before, during and after the service
- All occupants (clients, tour guides, driver) will wear a mask throughout duration of service.
Come ride with Pascana DC Tours, we expect to service you with the same attentive service that our past customers have highlighted on us.!!!